Hello everyone !
Today, I’d just like to share with you this wonderful link. It’s finally an anime with Touhou characters ! (although it’s only 14 min long, and isn’t dubbed at all) You should check this out, because both graphics and music are awesome ! And the most surprising is that… it’s entirely fan-made.
Animation: 満福神社 (Manpuku Jinja)
Music: 幽閉サテライト (Satellite Prison)
(copied right from Youtube, but they deserve it)
Congratulations to them ! Let’s hope they’ll keep up the good work !
Hello everyone !
I’m sorry if I haven’t been online much lately… my time was taken mostly by Touhou, Osu!, a french forum, and friends from there. They are awesome! 🙂 If you wanna have a chat, they’re located there. They’re mostly speaking french, but some of them know some good english as well, so you could drop by !
Touhou’s wonderful world…
Oh well, back to this edition of Flash news!
- Gensokyo Radio : I’ll post about Touhou Project soon, but all you need to know here is that it’s a series of danmaku (bullet hell) games that quickly became very popular in Japan. The community that gathered around them became so huge, that fanmade drawings and songs quickly spread around, some of them being really incredible… So… If you want to have a little preview of what Gensokyo (the world of Touhou) became thanks to its enormous fandom, you can try this wonderful radio… but keep in mind that EVERY song playing there is a remix of in-game music.
- wwiTV : I was randomly looking for some japanese TV program, where I found this awesome page ! Try it, it’s very nice !
I hope you’ll enjoy today’s little treasures !
- Regular Ordinary Swedish Meal Time : here is a vid that would make you proud of being swedish. Every person there know it !
Want more ? Try their youtube homepage !
- Kaydara : This one is a very good 1-hour amateur film ! Try it !
Today, it’s time for 2 totally random pieces of data !
- Rainbow cake !
I’d be curious to try this! Wanna bake this highly-chemical cake ? Go look there !
- Slimes are alive ? Well, earlier I discovered one of the most improbable lifeforms on this Earth (at least, from my point of view). Slimes !
Hello dear readers,
I just wanted to apologize for the recent lack of posts… I’m working pretty hard on Fyrtorn lately. There’s little time left, so I should finish it fast, and the deadline is getting closer and closer… I’m at something like 35% of it now, so it’s progressing, but there’s still a lot to be done. I just hope you’ll understand I’m doing my best. But don’t worry, you shall get the fruits of my effort soon !
As for the flash news… 2 points here :
- Shadow : a nice and not-that-hard escape room. I enjoyed it pretty well, the riddles are complex and still give you some challenge, without getting you stuck very hard either. It takes 1 or 2 hours to finish it.
- Coma : a cute, dark and poetic flash game. The universe is so special… Trust me, you’ll quickly fall in this captivating story, with a wonderfully-rendered atmosphere by both amazing graphics and sounds.
By the way, I don’t know if you’ve noticed… but today, a new page, called Internet treasures, appeared on my blog !
I felt like I should keep this page there, so that I could fill it up as I find more interesting stuff. I hope you’ll like it ! (although atm it’s mostly full of these endless loops, so you prolly be a bit scared… but I can’t wait to complete it!)
Flash news!That’s something new I have invented here. Short and fast posts, just to convey data and to share it! After all, that’s how internet is.
- The next GuildWars sequel is under development ! Called Guildwars 2, it is very promising. Awesome graphics so far, and nice special effects. A very nice point is that it will happen in a persistant world (like Mankind), so whatever you do will impact the other players as well ! At least, that’s what they say. Just below, you can see a little video that’s explaining it all, and if you’re interested, here’s the website.
- Free calls? Google phone was already announcing it, now there’s Viber phone! Only drawback : only available on the IPhone for now. They’re developping an app for Android, though… Let’s hope it’ll appear soon! Thanks Yoann for the link 🙂